3.11.2013

My Friend Frosty

We don't know many of our neighbors, but the ones we do know are awesome.  One family in particular has been so kind and helpful.  The whole family is incredible - they're just good people.  The mom and dad make some mean meatloaf and any treats they bring over are lucky if they last a day at our house.  
Their 2 teenagers at home are awesome kids, I seriously hope our babies are half as 
kind and mature as them.

Basically, they are the type of people that I would feel completely comfortable calling if I were to go into labor and Marty weren't home and I needed someone to take me to the hospital - they're just that awesome.  

Well, about a month ago we had a pretty big snow storm and these neighbors 
and Marty took advantage of it to create a big surprise for me.  I knew Martin 
was playing outside in the snow with them but I had no clue what was up their sleeve.  
I looked out the window and saw this:


Look really closely through the lower bars of the window
and you'll catch a small glimpse of ......

This!!!
They made a snowman with 2 mini snowmen inside the belly for me and the twins!
And the best part is that it's right outside the window I look out all day as I lay on the 
couch doin' my thang called bed rest.

I love it!!!  Thank you Jonah, Skye and Marty!!!



5 comments:

  1. Ok is it weird that I teared up when I saw the snowman in the window? Yes, I'm a weirdo. That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you can admit you're a weirdo! Just kidding :) I'm one too. When I first looked out the window it made me tear up too, it was so sweet!

      Delete
  2. That snowman is so cute! And, I love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm having fun exploring the cool things you can do with blogs :)

      Delete
  3. So sweet, two little snowmen inside your belly. They are going to be Minnesotans after all. I like your blog header too! It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete