It's official! Martin and I are pleased to announce that our little babies are a
The best of both worlds!
I can't stop smiling :)
Some info from the ultrasound:
- Both babies look healthy and strong
- They are in my tummy as if they were laying in bunk beds
- Our little boy is on the bottom bunk with his head above my left leg and feet above my right leg
- Our little girl is on the top bunk with her head above my right leg and feet above my left leg - so basically they give each other little kicks and nudges in the face a lot
- They are (obviously) fraternal twins; they have separate gestational sacs but share a placenta
- They currently weigh about 12 oz and 13 oz
- This puts them to be about 20 weeks and 3 days along, but I'm only supposed to be 19 weeks and 3 days along. Basically, they are either growing really well or my due date may change to earlier than April 23rd as the pregnancy progresses.
Thank you to everyone who has been excited with us! It sure is fun to share our joy :)