11.30.2012

Proud Parents of....

It's official!  Martin and I are pleased to announce that our little babies are a

BOY 

and a 

GIRL!!!

The best of both worlds!

I can't stop smiling :) 

Some info from the ultrasound:
  • Both babies look healthy and strong
  • They are in my tummy as if they were laying in bunk beds
    • Our little boy is on the bottom bunk with his head above my left leg and feet above my right leg
    • Our little girl is on the top bunk with her head above my right leg and feet above my left leg - so basically they give each other little kicks and nudges in the face a lot
  • They are (obviously) fraternal twins; they have separate gestational sacs but share a placenta
  • They currently weigh about 12 oz and 13 oz
    • This puts them to be about 20 weeks and 3 days along, but I'm only supposed to be 19 weeks and 3 days along.  Basically, they are either growing really well or my due date may change to earlier than April 23rd as the pregnancy progresses.
 I'm feeling great and Martin and I are SOOOO excited!!!  It is such a blessing to be able to see our babies moving around inside of me...and it's pretty surreal.  I'm so thankful to know that they are developing well and are strong.

Thank you to everyone who has been excited with us!  It sure is fun to share our joy :)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, this made me even more excited to move to Minneapolis. A boy and a girl! How exciting Katy and Marty! Congratulations! You will be such great parents.

    Can't wait to see you in person all cute an pregnant, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i just found your blog through facebook and if you don't mind, I'll follow along! I'm so excited for you, I didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations a million times over-- a boy and a girl, wow you must be so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! Have you guys started thinking about names?

    ReplyDelete