12.05.2012

20 Weeks

I am amazed at how much my belly is growing!  
I have literally felt it significantly grow over the last 4 or so days.  Some days it's itchy, some days it's sore, and other days I feel like my stomach is about to pop!  
Yet, I still have about half the pregnancy to go...oh my.  
On the bright side, cocoa butter and I have become fantastic friends and the only symptoms I've had over the last couple of weeks are tiredness, being extra hungry, and a growing belly!

We forgot to take pictures from week 19 but here are weeks 18 and 20

Week 18
We painted my tummy for week 18
(this was before we knew we're having a boy and a girl)




*After I posted this I realized that I forgot to include a link to my sister-in-law's photography blog where she originally came up with the idea of painting on a pregnant belly.  She is a fantastic photographer and SO creative!

Here's a post from when she was pregnant and let her kids finger paint her tummy:
http://www.blog.fishyfacephotography.com/2011/08/finger-painting-with-my-boys-seminole.html

Week 20



8 comments:

  1. This is greatness!!! Who's the artist!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you!! You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat Tilby12/05/2012

    So cute, and what a fun idea! I love that in the painting one baby is happily playing upside down and the other is swimming around...and the bubbles coming out of their mouths are awesome. :) You look gorgeous and stylish in your cute maternity clothes.

    Man, after these two you're going to feel like having just one baby growing inside of you is a breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I cant believe what a difference those 2 weeks made!! I can't believe you are already 1/2 there!!!! This is beyond exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Look at your cute belly! And I LOVE that you painted the babies on your stomach...haha so cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are some cute kids in their cute mama!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're more artistic than my messy boys. How fun and creative!!

    ReplyDelete