12.17.2012

Christmas is Coming!!!

I love Christmas.
I love the excitement people have.  I love the first snow fall.  I love seeing Christmas lights up.  I love the extra joy that people tend to have.  I love hot cocoa.  I love Christmas music. I love trying to find gifts for people.  I love watching Christmas movies.  I love taking extra time to think about Jesus Christ.  I love hearing about stories of kindness and generosity that take place this time of year.
I just love Christmas.

Here are some Christmasy things we've done thus far:

Enjoyed our first big Minnesota snow storm
This is our view of the parking lot in our complex

1 foot of snow

 Our awesome snowman


I made a Christmas craft
A wreath for our door using a paper rose tutorial and the help of my friend Cami.  We started to make these wreaths a couple months ago...I just barely finished :)


We made reindeer cookies
Martin and I teach the 16-18 year olds in our church youth group and we wanted to give them a little Christmas treat :)

 
We watched Christmas movies in our sweet footy PJ's

Annnnd I took a festive pregnancy weekly update picture
Tausha, these are for you.  Please wear your matching outfit for me this Christmas :) 
Week 21


 

5 comments:

  1. Margie Parrish12/17/2012

    Katie, you are adorable. This is so exciting watching you grow and look soooooooo cute. Happy Holidays and My Warmest Wishes to you and Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat Tilby12/18/2012

    You two make me happy...particularly when I see you in your footie PJs! :) I love your creativeness and your precision on the gorgeous wreath. And I may just steal your reindeer cookie idea!

    Oh, and I have to say that I love the progression of the belly photos at the bottom: In the first picture I wondered if it was a pajama top or a sweater you were wearing, in the second I wondered if maybe it was a really long sweater, and then in the third you revealed that no, it was actually a full-on Christmas onesie pajama outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck, cutest preggers award to Katy bug!!! You just made me get more in the holiday spirit! Your wreath is adorable, way to go!!! Happy Anniversary and have a wonderful wonderful Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck, cutest preggers award to Katy bug!!! You just made me get more in the holiday spirit! Your wreath is adorable, way to go!!! Happy Anniversary and have a wonderful wonderful Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I can't wait to join you guys in that crazy Minnesota weather. Your wreath is gorgeous and you are looking lovely in your festive pregnancy pictures! Hope you and Marty have a great New Years! We will be seeing you soon :)

    ReplyDelete