3.15.2013

33 and 34 Weeks


And it's a BIG bump!

I'm being dramatic, but just take a look - the bump is big!

33 Weeks


34 Weeks


My New Talent
That's my dinner plate balancing on my belly :)  
It comes in handy when you can no longer see your lap!

Updates
- Both babies are doing so well.  
Every week I have a BPP (Biophysical profile) done where the 
doctors do an ultrasound to measure the babies development.  
They look for breathing movements to gauge their lung strength, their heart rates, 
muscle development (basically just if they are moving around), and amniotic fluid levels.  
Every week both babies have passed with flying colors!

- Both babies are still breech

- My contractions are happening about 5-6 times a day

- I'm starting to dilate more, but just on one side of the cervix, the other side is still basically closed.

- I'm definitely starting to feel more uncomfortable, but I feel very
lucky that I've made it this far with twins without having had much discomfort.  
My hands and feet are swelling and I definitely have the pregnancy waddle :)

- My bed rest has been modified a little bit and now I can be up more!  
I still have to take it easy (which isn't a problem because even getting up
 from the couch is quite the struggle haha) but the Dr. gave 
me the OK to do things like go to the store or to a restaurant.  
I just have to listen to my body!  And believe me, I hear my body loud and clear 
when it's saying, "Time to lay down!" 


The thing that AMAZES me is that in 25 days or less our babies will be here!  That's just 3.5 weeks away.  CRAZY!!!  I'm soooooo excited!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm loving the belly! And yes, I do comment on every single one of your posts. You are SO CUTE! It's still unreal to me when I see pictures because to me you're still pre-pregger Katy in my mind! I LOVE IT THOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Judkins3/15/2013

    Buggy! You still look AMAZING! Cute lil self with just a beach ball up your shirt! So excited for you guys! Thank you for the belly pics! I love them! It's still crazy that you're old enough to be married let alone a mommy! I'm still 18 and cute! Where does the time go? I love your guts and am grateful for the updates! I think about you all the time! So blissfully happy for you both!
    Love,
    Crazy Aunt Sarah (I'm going to have to add a Great in there soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy the babies are doing well! You are looking so good :)

    ReplyDelete