1.06.2013

Babies, babies, babies

I have said this numerous times, but it is SO true...it amazes my how quickly my stomach is growing!
Those little babies are healthy and strong and growing like crazy!
As of my last ultrasound 4 days ago the babies are looking great.  
Our baby boy is weighing about 1 lb, 12 oz and our baby girl is weighing about 1 lb, 11 oz.  This means they are still bigger than the average size of a baby at this stage in the pregnancy, which is good!  Usually twins are small, so we'll hope they keep this progress going.

Our baby girl was being shy and didn't let us get a good view of her face, but here are pictures of our baby boy!
Isn't he so cute!? That is our baby and it is so incredible!


And 3 weeks worth of the belly growing:

Week 22

Week 23 on Christmas day!

We compared the prego belly with the volleyball belly and they're about the same size...crazy

Week 24
I was really tired...

Some updates on how the pregnancy has been going:
  • I feel the babies move all the time!  They crank up the activity whenever music is playing (maybe we have some prodigies on our hands.) It is so cool to see my stomach move as the babies kick and turn.
  • I'm honestly feeling really good!  No aches and pains, thankfully.
  • My ribs, stomach, and bladder are starting to get crowded.  Every now and then I'll feel our baby boy play with my bladder like it's a punching bag, yeah that's an interesting feeling.  Then our baby girl likes to snuggle up to my lungs and take my breathe away...ha, pun intended.
  • Being almost 25 weeks along blows my mind.  That means that in just 12 weeks I will be at 37 weeks which means it would be safe and sound for the babies to come if they came early....ahhhh!  12 weeks, that's only about 3 months!  That is so crazy and exciting to think about!  9 months flies by, that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. The ultrasound pictures are amazing! I'm so glad you're feeling good and that you're little ones are growing and growing...Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete