6.09.2013

Weddings and Baby Blessings

A couple of weeks ago we got to go to Colorado for the wedding of the beautiful Paige, one of my best friends from high school.  It was an incredible weekend!  We took the babies on their first plane ride - I was SO nervous about how they would handle it, but they did pretty well and only screamed a little bit.  My brothers and lots of other family members got to see the babies for the first time too!

The wedding was absolutely beautiful up in the mountains of Colorado. And thank goodness the weather was kind enough to give Paige a gorgeous day.  


They are a truly great couple and I am so happy for them!  All of the wedding activities were a bunch of fun, the ceremony was so special and sweet, and the reception was great.  Here's a pic of the gorgeous couple:

I forgot to bring my camera so I found these pictures on Facebook that other guests took...hope that's not too weird, but I had to document it!


Well, we decided to make an even bigger party out of the trip!  We had family coming in town anyways so we decided to bless Spencer and Madilyn in church while we were there.  The blessing of babies in our church is when a special prayer is given for the baby to establish their name and give them guidance for their life.  Marty gave the blessings for both Spencer and Madilyn and it was wonderful to hear him bless our babies.  Personally, I believe that God is sending very strong children to earth.  As I hold my babies I can feel that they have a great work to do.  It is very humbling to know that I get the honor of being their mother.

Here they are in their darling outfits.  Thank you so much Lindsay and Tiffany!  My good friend Lindsay Pratt made Madilyn's dress and Spencer's pants and they were darling.  She has an etsy shop under Lindsdpratt if you want to look at it here.  My sister-in-law, Tiffany, let us use a really cute outfit of her boys' for Spencer.

We were lucky enough to have tons of family and friends come to their blessings.  Lots of people came from out of town and it was so incredible to see everyone and have their support.

Here's a big group picture

And many many more pictures







I'm also so glad that my brothers got to meet their first niece and nephew (blood related at least).
Especially because Danny is leaving for Brazil for a 2 year mission for our church.

Between Paige's wedding and the baby blessings It was such a great trip to Colorado and I am so thankful to all of our family and friends for making it so wonderful.
These babies are very loved.

1 comment:

  1. If its possible they keep getting cuter!! I love that everyone was able to be there for their blessing, so special. I'm excited that Kat is preggers!! You look great Katy bug, and I am so happy for you. Sure love you!!!

    ReplyDelete