4.15.2012

Marty My Man Turned 24!!!

I love my husband so much.  I really do :) Martin, you are an outstanding man.  I love your smile, your laugh, your ability to make me laugh and how sweet you are.  I love being married to you!  I love that you think before you speak and before you do something.  I love how patient you are, especially with me.  I love that you still love me and will kiss me in the mornings even though we both have morning breathe.  I love that you love to snuggle.  Seriously, snuggle time is precious time and I am grumpy when I don't get it.  I love that you are a gentleman: you always open the door for me and you treat me like a lady.  I love that you live in the moment: like when we are cleaning the kitchen and you pull me in close for a romantic dance.  I love that you are confident, like how you wear your baller shoes to school or your birthday crown all day long.  I love that you will scoop me up in your arms and carry me as your princesa to bed when I fall asleep on the couch.  I love how you love to play.  I love that you are always looking for ways to be outside and actively doing something.  I love how you are with kids.  Our little neighbor kids adore you (and so do I) because you are creative, willing to play, willing to teach, patient, and fun!  I love that you are forgiving and reliable.  You always keep your word.  I love that we are best friends.  I love that we hold hands.  I just love YOU Martin.  Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment